At Volkswagen Group of America, we want to move people forward into the future – and in this future, we see big things for you. With our Graduate Leadership Development Program, you’ll participate in a two year intensive, cross-functional learning experience. We will give you the tools you need to take your college experience and drive it towards success.
The Graduate Program is designed for recent college graduates with a strong interest in automotive industry careers. The program includes training, mentoring, networking, and exposure to all levels within the organization.
Individuals selected for the graduate program will rotate through different functions within the organization while being exposed to entry-level responsibilities. Upon successful completion of the program, graduate analysts have an enhanced opportunity to be hired into full-time positions aligning with personal career interest and business needs.
VWGoA offers a wide range of benefits, vehicle lease programs, competitive compensation, and possible travel opportunities.
2017 Graduate Class
Bachelor’s or Master’s graduating between the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020
Minimum GPA of 3.0
Highly skilled at Microsoft Office applications
Abreast of current trends in area of expertise
Possess general business acumen
Cultural awareness; second language is preferred
Proven leadership experience through student organizations
Involvement in extracurricular (sports, clubs, volunteer) activities
Open to travel and relocation (within the United States)
Ability to work in the United States (VWGoA is not able to provide sponsorship for the Graduate Program)
• Audi Central Region & Sales Operations Analyst
• Audi Eastern Region & Connected Services Analyst
• Audi Marketing Analyst
• Government Relations/Communications/Audi ONE Analyst
• Audi Operations & VW Network Development Analyst
• Retail Programs & Finance Analyst
• Parts & Vehicle Logistics Analyst
• VW Credit, Inc. Finance Analyst
• VW Credit, Inc. Sales & Remarketing Analyst
• VW Credit, Inc. Innovation & Marketing Analyst
• VW Credit, Inc. Information Technology Analyst
• VW Credit, Inc. Servicing Operations Analyst
• Volkswagen Pacific Region & Sales Operations Analyst
• Volkswagen Operations Analyst
• Volkswagen Parts & Accessories Analyst
For full position descriptions, click here.
The 2020 Graduate Program applications are now closed!
Grad Trip- Chattanooga, October 2017